Many of you may have seen this on my Facebook page, but I had to add it to the blog as well. Eliza's napping has been a little crazy lately. She will get in her crib around 1 or 1:30 and sing and talk to her babies (aka, Lucy, Maddie, Sarah, Sarah's bear, Bear, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, cow, and Dollie). After about an hour and a half or two hours, she will eventually fall asleep. It's really hilarious, and I am certainly thankful that she isn't bored out of her mind and screaming :)
By the way, here is Andrew with the collection of babies...

2 comments:
I love how she says "YAY!!!" after she finishes each song. So funny. And Andrew, you look great with all those dolls in your arms! ;)
Your promises to "be a better" blogger sound like an alcoholic promising to have just one more drink.
Post a Comment