Sunday, November 02, 2008

Funny Picture


Yes, I realize that this picture makes it appear that we torture our child, but that's not true! We took this picture as we were leaving the house today, and here's the explanation...

First, Eliza is the "One Sock or No Sock Wonder". I can't seem to keep socks on this child as she loves to eat them! The very second I put socks on her, she puts her feet in her mouth and manages to eat her socks off her feet. She then continues to stuff the socks in her mouth and practically gag herself. Talk about cotton mouth!

Second, Eliza does not usually wear rags on her head. I asked Andrew to bring down some burp cloths for the road (since we ALWAYS need burp cloths), and he thought it would be quite funny to put them on her head. She thought it was pretty funny too!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oliver is the same on this too!! The only way we can keep his feet warm with socks is shoes. And he pulls those off too. The only ones he can't get off are Robeez...and they are sooo cute anyways.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love visiting your Blog. We miss you guys! Hope to see you soon. She is getting sooo big!