Monday, October 20, 2008

New Foods

We have added some more foods to Eliza's diet. She is now eating applesauce, pears, sweet potatoes, and squash in addition to green beans and peaches. She is thankfully not a picky eater! After about two bites of a new food, she is loving it.

A few people have commented recently that she is getting chunky. I guess we have increased her diet substanially in the past few weeks. Maybe she can catch up in the weight department!

2 comments:

Lindsay & Kory said...

I think a chunky baby is a great baby! As much as I LOVE holding Asher in my arms and feeding him, I can't wait for the fun times with real food!

Get Real said...

actually - i think this is a normal dennis trait. all you have to do is look at carson's baby photos to see the same results.


love, love, love your blogs. i am keeping up with you and molly via your blogs....you're having way too much fun with babies.

love, loraine