Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Feeding Time!

I finally got up the courage to give Eliza some rice cereal. I have been putting it off for a little while now, but this past Sunday, we got over our fears of choking and bit the bullet! She loved it, but I really didn't expect anything different. She is quite the eater! I think we will be those lucky parents whose child eats anything you put in front of her...food, remotes, paper, whatever...

We will be starting some fruits and veggies in about two weeks.



She was actually happier than she looks in this picture. She doesn't much like to smile for the camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth-

You possibly have the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world. She is SO pretty and has the greatest blue eyes!

Lauren said...

Yay! Finally! I am proud of all three of you! :) Oliver is starting food next week! FUN!