Friday, August 15, 2008

Help Me!

So yesterday I posted about Eliza's new skill: rolling over. How fantastic, I thought! Well, today I found out that this skill isn't as exciting as I thought. I tried to put Eliza down for her nap, but she just kept rolling over in her crib. This wouldn't be such a problem if she didn't get so angry when she rolled over. She isn't much of a stomach kid..

So, needless to say, Eliza didn't get much of a nap today. I am open to any suggestions on coping with an angry roll-over kid :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh yes, I remember that problem! We ended up using a sleep positioner like this one: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2341851 until T learned to roll from his stomach to his back (of course we used it to sort of position him slanted a bit, almost on his side). Some people don't advocate their use, but it worked for us. Hopefully she'll get through this stage quickly! :)

Lauren said...

Haha!! So cute! Oliver has already mastered this skill, and, he too, gets angry when he can't get back over. I'm not sure what to do besides help him turn and go back to bed :) Fortunately this doesn't happen very often in the middle of the night.