Ah! The Baby Bjorn would be perfect! We could test it for the first time before I tried it in the grocery store or Target. Well, by the time we finally figured out how to put it on, it was almost dark. At last we discovered the proper way to wear it, and we started on our way to the beach. It was a beautiful evening, and the sand felt wonderful between our toes!
What didn't feel so great though was the sudden splash of spit up on my chest. Since I had Eliza facing me, my shirt was completely covered and she was completely covered as well. Of course, I had forgotten the burp cloth - silly mistake. We got a few minutes on the beach while Eliza was licking up her spit up...very appetizing!
Maybe next time we will remember to bring the burp cloth...
No comments:
Post a Comment