She puts anything and everything in her mouth, and she loves to chew on books. Reading to her is very difficult with her hearty appetite for books! She also has quite an appetite for food. She eats cereal with fruit in the morning and then a fruit or veggie for lunch and dinner. I have found that she doesn't like green peas, but she will eat everything else. All of her eating has made quite a difference in her weight. She was 13 pounds at her 6 month visit, and she now weighs 17 pounds, 10 ounces. She is finally catching up to her friends!
She is a wonderful child and we are so blessed!
More pictures to come...
1 comment:
WOw! you have such a wonderful baby..she looks so lovely. I am a mom too =) my daughter Sian turned 2 months yesterday and I can't wait to see her crawl like what your cute baby does.
Post a Comment